A hillside address is one that is much desired, yet exclusive. When one speaks of a hillside home, one thinks of a tranquil luxury haven. A haven perched upon a vantage point overlooking everything else. A haven surrounded by lush nature. And in land-scarce Singapore, a haven with a hillside address is extremely rare to find, let alone to own. You have found your hillside haven here at Kent Ridge Hill Residences.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences draws its inspiration from its hillside location and the lushness of Kent Ridge Park. Every thought that goes into the design and realisation, takes into account the surrounding nature. And every detail is imbued with the beauty of nature. Expect nothing less than a modern architectural masterpiece of sophisticated luxury nestled into the hill.
Elevated above road level to heighten its exclusivity, Kent Ridge Hill Residences is designed to be one with its natural surroundings. Comprising luxury residences and strata landed houses, revel in the choice of unit types for every lifestyle need.
Why homeowners & investors are owning this property?
- Close proximity to the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront development, an expansion of Central Business District (CBD) with more recreational hotspots. Be part of the Master Plan to future success.
- Strategic location for rental. Huge pool of expatriates from nearby business parks/district; Mapletree Business City, Science Park I/II, One-North Business Park, Harbourfront Centre, PSA, CBD, MBFC, NUS and NUH.
- Best residential development for own stay. Kent Ridge Hill Residences draws its inspiration from its hillside location and the lushness of Kent Ridge Park. Every detail is imbued with beauty of nature.
- Be spoilt of choices for recreational activities. Short cycle/drive to Sentosa, Universal Studio Singapore or Hort Park. Weekend getaway cruise to neighbouring countries via Harbourfront Terminal. Plenty of shopping options at Vivocity, Mapletree City, Marina Bay Sands and IKEA Alexandra.
- Prime District 5.
- About 8 minutes walk to Pasir Panjang MRT station. 3 stations to One-North (est 7 mins), 6 stations to Raffles Place (est 13 mins), 7 stations to Downtown (est 13 mins), 7 stations to Jurong East (est 16 mins). More connecting stations when Circle Line is completed (future potential appreciation).
- Ease of travel via major expressways – West Coast Highway, AYE & PIE
- Close to International Schools: United World College, Nexus International School, Tanglin Trust School and Japanese School (Primary).
- Be close to quality education and established schools like Anglo-Chinese School, Fairfield Methodist School and Nan Hua Primary School and National University of Singapore.
- Short stroll to Pasir Panjang Food Centre which is famous for its BBQ seafood, chicken wings and other must-try hawker dishes.
- Quality homes with smart home system.
- Developed by reputable developer, Oxley Holdings Limited.
- Architectural masterpiece by award-winning architect, ADDP Architect.